Announcements September 17, 2014
· We will be starting an Animé Club on Fridays during second lunch. This group will meet in the computer lab near the library. They will participate in Animé trivia, watching Anime and art contests. If you are interested in joining there will be a very brief information meeting right after morning announcements tomorrow.
· Due to the positive response, Student Price Cards will be on sale again tomorrow and Friday at the beginning of lunches in front of the cafeteria. If you want to get discounts at over 100 stores, don't forget your $9 tomorrow or Friday!
· To all those students who took applications to be peer buddies in our Best Buddies program please be sure to return them to Sarah Young, Renata Ceccaci or Mrs. Ducharme by the end of this week in order to be considered for the program.
· Mr. Pascot and Mr. Brunone would like to thank all those students who tried out for the golf team. Some very good rounds, some personal bests and good times had. A remainder that WECSSA will be held on Wednesday the 24th of September at Kingsville Golf and Country Club. Great job by all.
· For all grade twelve students interested in Costa Rica 2015, Permission forms are available from Mr. Cuckovic in ROOM 228. There will be an organizational meeting Thurs Sept 18th at the beginning of second lunch, in room 228. Please excuse these students for this brief but very important meeting. Thank you and Pura Vida!
· Just a reminder that tomorrow on both lunches is a Campus Crew meeting. So, bring your lunch and come to Campus Ministry room 102, all are encouraged and welcomed. There are many community service opportunities please check the new community service bulletin board across from Campus Ministry and for feeder Parish news as well.
· The DECA business club will be having an information meeting on Thursday during both lunches. Anyone interested in joining please report to room 209 at the beginning of your lunch and please be scent free.