Announcements December 2, 2014
· Mr Creps Period #3 Class is to report to class immediately after Period #2 for CPR training. You are taking 2nd lunch today and tomorrow.
· Have you ever wondered what your blood type is? On Wednesday, December the 3rd, if you are at least 17 years old, you can find out. Canadian Blood Services will be in the LCC during both lunches to type your blood. Then hopefully, on the way out you can sign up to donate blood on Friday December the 5th.So remember... on Wednesday find out your blood type and on Friday donate your blood to save a life!
· The Chess Club meets today after school in room 132. New members always welcome!
· There is a sound and tech meeting tonight from 7:00 to 8:30 pm tonight. Enter the building through the west doors by the music room.
· All students who wish to join the Villanova Figure Skating Team are asked to see Ms. Nolan in room 221 immediately following announcements. New mambers are encouraged to join.
· There will be a Student Council meeting on Thursday of this week after school in the LCC