Announcements January 12, 2015
· A reminder to the Creative Writing Group that there will be a meeting tomorrow in rm 214 from 2:30-3:45. Anyone interested in submitting work for the 2015 OECTA Young Authors Awards is invited to attend as the group will be working on those submissions. The deadline for the Young Authors Awards is February 11. See Mr. Hamelin for details.
· Swim Team must see Mrs. Poisson today at the beginning of lunch to confirm attendance for tomorrow's swim meet. Thank you
· The chess club will meet tomorrow after school in room 132.
· There is a choir rehearsal tomorrow after school. All members need to bring their music folders, since we will be organizing them and handing out new music.
· This announcement is from guidance and goes out to all students. The Guidance department will be addressing semester 2 student initiated course changes starting Friday January 9/15 through to Wednesday, January 14/15. Students can sign-up for an appointment with their counselor on those dates. Again, student initiated changes for semester 2 will only be addressed on the following dates: Friday, January 9/15 - Wednesday, January 14/15