Announcements January 13, 2015
· This announcement is from guidance and is the last call for all students: The Guidance department will be addressing semester 2 student initiated course changes starting Friday January 9/15 through to Wednesday, January 14/15. So if you would like to review a semester 2 course change with your counsellor you must sign-up for an appointment by Wednesday, January 14/15. This is the last call for students to sign-up for an appointment with their counselor to request a course change for semester 2.
· The chess club will meet after school in room 132. Everyone welome.
· Yesterday the boys' hockey team defeated Harrow 7-1. Goal scorers were: Ernie Godden, Jacob Damico, Cory Burns with two, and Colin Leardi with three.
· This is a reminder for all music students travelling on the music trip to Chicago in May. Your second deposit of $200 is due by next Wednesday.
· There is a concert band rehearsal this Thursday from 2:30 to 4:00pm. This is our last rehearsal before exams. Jazz band is cancelled for this week. Jazz band will resume in Februar
· There is a choir rehearsal today after school. All members need to bring their music folders, since we will be organizing them and handing out new music.
· The Dance Team will rehearse today and tomorrow after school in the dance studio until 4:30 pm
· A reminder that the Jackson group will rehearse today until 6:00pm. (Please repeat) Tomorrow all Jackson chorus, leads and dancers will have a vocal rehearsal with Mrs Brunet until 5 pm. Thursday all Jackson chorus, leads, and dancers will rehearse all numbers until 6:00 pm. Friday Truman group will rehearse until 6:00 pm The schedule has changed slightly from it's original plans - so please make the necessary arrangements. See Mrs Chiandussi if you have any questions or concerns
· Just another reminder to the Creative Writing Group and any student interested in submitting work to the OECTA Young Authors Awards that there will be a meeting this afternoon in rm 214 from 2:30 to 3:45. If you are interested but cannot attend, please see Mr. Hamelin in rm 214.
· Please release the swim team at 1:15 for their Meet this afternoon. Thank you