Announcements March 25, 2015
· Anyone wishing to volunteer on Tuesday nights in April for a Spring Basketball Camp please see Mr. Lesperance in Rm 116 at some point in the day. Thanks.
· Auditions for the talent show are next week. Sign up lists are posted on the music room door, 106. Space is limited so don't miss out. See Mrs. Brunet if you want more information.
· Please continue to fill out messages for Mrs Raco for the Lenten project, we hope to have the quilt be finished and to be sewn this week. Students are available on both lunches to hand you a piece of the quilt. Campus Crew and social justice club will be taping messages next week for Mrs. Raco`s dvd. Thank you for all your help.
· Junior badminton practice is tomorrow ( Thursday ) from 2:30 until 4:00. Senior practice is Friday from 2:30 until 4:00. All those players going to Belleriver today are reminded to meet in the athletic hallway after school.
· Ms. Micelli's period 4 fitness class is reminded that the bus leaves today for their field trip at 12:45 from the athletic wing. Dismissal is at 12:40.
· Attention all students. You should have received 3 forms from your period 1 teacher. On Tuesday, March 31st, you will be allowed to dress casually provided that you return your signed course verification and activity fee form to your homeroom teacher along with your $50.00 Activity Fee. For those students who are not returning to Villanova in September, you are also entitled to dress casually provided that you complete the bottom portion of your form and return both of these forms to your homeroom teacher by Tuesday, March 31st with parental signature. If you lose your forms and require new ones, you may obtain these from the main office until next Monday. Replacement forms will not and I repeat, will not be given to students on the morning of March 31st. Students who do not return their forms and/or $50.00 activity fee are expected to be in full uniform on that day. Homeroom Teachers, as you collect these items from your students, please use the tracking sheet on the outside of your envelope for recording purposes. We ask that you please submit your envelope to the main office on a daily basis if you have collected forms and money. Your envelope will be emptied and returned to your mailbox for the following day. POTENTIAL GRADUATES: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO GRADUATE BY REFERENCING THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CREDIT COUNSELLING SUMMARY. IT WILL INDICATE COURSES COMPLETED AND COURSES STILL REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETED.
· All day confessions through out all Parishes in the Diocese are available all day today. Some Priest will be available here on Friday for confessions, will be called down Alpha order.
· There is a practice for the junior girls hockey team on Monday, March 30th at 3:15pm at the Libro arena.
· A reminder that the science olympiad team will be meeting in room 224 afterschool today
· .A reminder to all Bring it On cast members that if you want a copy of the play on DVD and Blu-Ray you need to bring $15 to Mr. Martin in room 109 as soon as possible. The deadline to purchase is this Friday
· Junior boys Soccer meeting will take place tomorrow Thursday Morning at 8am sharp in Portable #1. All Boys interested in trying out for this years team should attend.
· New York Travellers who have not already seen Ms Grado must do so after announcements!