Announcements May 13, 2015
· Just a reminder to all those grade 12 students writing the Chem news contest this Thurs, it will be on period one in room 228 . Again All students writing chem news , it will be this thurs, May 14, period one room 228
· You're invited to watch "Celebrating an Evening of Dance" which we are celebrating 20 years of Villanova's Dance Program. It is a show you don't want to miss filled creative dance pieces and pieces that we re-created from the past. Showtime 7:00 pm tickets are $8 at the door. See you there!!
· There is a concert and jazz band rehearsal tonight after school from 2:30 to 5:00pm. There is a dress rehearsal Thursday after school for the spring music concert from 2:30 to 5:00 pm.
· Any student who may be interested in competing in the Ontario High School Squash tournament to be held at Windsor Squash and Fitness on May 29th from 1-4:00 are asked to see Ms McMahon in the phys ed office.
· Art club is in room 113 tonight.
· This announcement is from Guidance and goes out to all students: Summer school applications are now available. If you would like to sign up for summer school please see your counsellor. The deadline to apply is June 5/15. Also to all Gr. 12 students: You are encouraged to continually check your college and university applications for offers of admissions. There are deadline dates set to accept offers that are presented to you. Please ensure that you are up to date with your application.
· Would all the girls on the softball team please meet in rm 110 at this time. Thanks