Announcements May 26, 2015
· Attention Graduates: If you wish to be recognized with a Silver Cord at Graduation for completing more than 100 hours of Community Service Hours, you must submit these to the Guidance Office by Thursday, May 29. Forms submitted after this date will be accepted but you will not receive a Silver Cord. If you want this recognition at Graduation, submit your hours to Ms. Charlebois in Guidance by Friday, May 29.
· Graduation awards will be available for pick-up in the Guidance office beginning on Monday, May 25. The deadline for all graduation applications is Friday, June 5, 2015. Completed applications are to be dropped off in the Guidance office. Please see Mrs. Muscedere in room 212 if you have any questions
· The Annual Athletic Banquet has been scheduled for Monday June 8th at the Fogolar Furlan Club starting at 5:00. Tickets for athletes will be available in the phys ed office starting on Wednesday. Tickets are also available for parents and friends for $20.00. Don't miss this event. It is a reason to celebrate all of our accomplishments.
· Attention grade 12 students who are interested in either singing or playing an instrument for the grad mass on June 9th. Please sign up with Mrs. Brunet in the music room.
· Junior boys soccer team is to be dismissed at 2:10 today for their game at riverside.
· After a very successful season, the Chess Club will meet for the last time this year after school in room 132.
· Any students interested in helping out at the St. John the Baptist Parish picnic on June 14 please see Mrs. Verardi on your lunch today. What a fun way to earn some community service hours!!!