Announcements June 3, 2015
· ATTENTION GRADUATES: Is the death of one or both of your parents the reason you cannot afford to attend College or University next year? If you have serious intentions to attend College or University next year but due to financial problems may not be able to, then be sure to stop by the guidance office and pick up an application for the BBF Bursary. Up to $2,500 dollars will be awarded to a student in need. Once again, applications for the $2,500 dollar BBF Bursary are available at guidance to a deserving student who has suffered the loss of one or both parents. Come to guidance for more details.
· A reminder that the deadline for all graduation applications is this Friday, June 5, 2015. Applications are available for pick-up in the Guidance office. Please see Mrs. Muscedere in room 212 if you have any questions.
· Attention dance team members there will be a quick meeting in the dance room.
· This weekend is Art in the Park at Willistead in Windsor. Students who have signed up to volunteer for the Rotary cooking event will be getting a memo from their teachers in first period tomorrow. If you do not receive one, come and see Mrs. Hyland some time Friday in Room 236. The sign-up list will be up until the end of the day today if anyone is still interested.
· Attention Graduates: Friday is your last day to submit applications for Grad Awards. Applications are available online or in the Guidance Office. There is lots of money to be awarded but you have to apply!!! Absolute deadline is Friday - pick up your applications today!
· Will all members of the Girls Softball team please meet in the atrium right after these announcements for your team picture.
· The Co-op Job Fair will be held today in the Library. Students on spare or on lunch are invited to come by and check out the displays, but cannot stay in the Library as usual.