Announcements September 21, 2015
· If you love to sing and would like to learn how to sing in a group then Tuesday night choir is for you.
· The choir meets on Tuesdays after school until 4pm in the music room, new members are welcome especially grade nines.
· There is a rehearsal tonight after school for the students singing and playing music for the first school mass. The rehearsal will run until 4 pm.
· The spirit of volunteerism is alive and well at Villanova. Thank you to all those students who volunteered in the many community events across the county this weekend. Mrs. Hyland would like to extend a special thanks to the students that came out to the Hyland Farm to help Essex Rotary with the Breakfast on the Farm event. They helped Essex Rotary raise $4000 to support community projects and they represented the Villanova family well!
· Attention tennis team members: practice will be at the courts at Laurier and Front Rd (near the outdoor pool) on Tuesday and Wednesday immediately after school. It will finish at about 4:30. Mr. Carosella will meet you there.
· Reminder of practice tonight from 4:00-5:30.
· A reminder that cross-country practices continue next week. New runners are still welcome. Also, there is a practice tomorrow morning at 10:30 at Malden park. Please go the Malden road entrance.
· We will be having our first DECA meeting in room 209 Tuesday, Sept. 22nd after school. Please be scent free.
· If anyone found an IPod on Friday, Sept. 18th, it would be appreciated if it could be returned to the main office. Thank You!
· A reminder that cross-country practices continue Monday to Thursday this week. Meet in the atrium at 2:30 ready to run. New runners are still welcome. A special call goes out to grade 9 and 10's.
This Wednesday, September 23, will be a casual dress day to support eradication of poverty in Windsor/Essex County. $1,000 will go to support the United Way and the balance will go to Students Helping Students across our board.