Announcements September 24, 2015
· Yesterday was a beautiful day for golf and your Villy golf teams took full advantage. The boys team consisting of Graham Byrne, Alex Aversa, Joey Corio and Dante Buratto finished in SECOND place with a combined score of 232, well done boys. The boys team advances to SWOSSA on Monday October 5 th, which will be held at Kingsville golf course, be sure to see Mr. Pascot or Mr. Brunone for your medals. Your Wildcat girls were not to be out done by the boys. Sophia Fallea, Sarah Altenhof and Katie Lattella finished in THIRD place with a combined score of 173. Unfortunately only the top two girl’s teams advance to SWOSSA. Sophia Fallea will represent Villanova at SWOSSA in single play. Her round of 51 landed her in the top ten. Way to go girls. Stay tuned for more results.
· There is a concert band rehearsal tonight after school in room 106. New members are welcome. The rehearsal will run until 4pm.
· If you are interested in learning how to run a sound and light board then the sound and tech club is for you. The sound and tech club will be having their first meeting Monday after school. A sign up list and information are posted on room 106.
· There will be a brief information meeting right now in the LCC for all those students interested in joining the Best Buddies program this year.
· For all grade 12s interested in participating in Costa Rica 2016, the trip of a lifetime, there will be an organizational meeting today, Thurs Sept 24 or tomorrow, Friday Sept 25, during second lunch in room 228.
· To all affected teachers, please allow these students to come to the meeting that is most convenient for your class.
- Student Price Cards will be on sale for $10 each today and tomorrow at the beginning of both lunches in front of the cafeteria. These SPC cards will give students 10-20% discounts on almost 100 different stores. Don't forget to buy your card today or tomorrow!
· One final reminder that tomorrow is our Food Bank Friday for Sept.
Students and staff are asked to bring in 3 can goods to period one in support of the St. Vincent De Paul Society.