Announcements October 30, 2015
· This year’s Semi-Formal (Midnight in Morocco) is on Friday, November 20th at the Fogolar Furlan Club. Tickets are $40 and go on sale next week from Wednesday, November 4th – Friday, November 6th on both lunches. The Semi-Formal is open to any grade 9, 10 or 11 students. Before purchasing a ticket students must present a signed contract. If you wish to bring a guest from another school, your guest must have a signed contract AND a signed guest pass. All forms can be found on the counter in the main office. See Mme. Spada or Mrs. Curran for further questions.
· ATTENTION ALL GRADE 9 STUDENTS
The TAKE OUR KIDS TO WORK DAY is fast approaching, it occurs this coming WEDNESDAY, NOV.4th. You should all have permission forms that were distributed through your PERIOD 2 classrooms. PERMISSION FORMS ARE DUE THIS COMING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd.
If you need another permission form, or have questions, contact Mr.Byrne or Mrs.MacKinnon in the co-op office found inside the library.
· The Performing Arts New York trip deposit is due Nov. 10th. Please see one of the teachers for details.
· The Little Shop of Horrors cast list will be posted on Monday
· Hey skaters, it's that time of year again! Would all students who wish to join the Villanova Skating Team please see Ms. Nolan in room 221 immediately following these announcements. Any new skaters are encouraged to join.
· Attention all curlers. !
You need to see Ms.Tellier in room 222 before the end of the school day. The team needs to be confirmed with names and forms ASAP