Announcements October 9, 2015
· Attention Costa Rica Travelers who want to raise money:
Coffee Order Forms are now available. You can pick them up from Mr. Cuckovic or from a tray outside the Co-op Office in the LCC. Any questions see Mr. Cuckovic, Mrs. MacKinnon, or Mrs. Gignac. Sell each bag for $10 and collect money now. Coffee will be delivered the second week of December - just in time for Christmas gifts! Get selling and drop the price of your trip!
· There will be a mandatory DECA meeting Tues. Oct. 13th. Everyone must attend to be registered for regional’s.
· Hello all students: Our annual student-teacher basketball game is on Wednesday, October 14 during period 4. You should have received your pledge sheets already. $10.00 allows you to dress down on October 14th and attend the game. $20.00 allows you to dress down on October 14th, attend the game, and dress down for all of your semester 1 exams. There will also be a Big Screen TV awarded to the top collector!!
· Students that have Period 1 Spare, please come to the main office to pick up your Progress Report.
· Congratulations to the Sr boy’s football team on their second straight win yesterday. The bear Riverside 29 to 0. Nick Langley had a Touchdown and Jacob Savoni scored 3 touchdowns. Avery Grondin converted all touchdowns. The team’s next game will be against Catholic central next Thursday at 7 pm.
Great job Wildcats!
· Attention grade 11 and 12 students interested in going on the Performing Arts and English New York trip. Please see Ms. Grado, Mrs. Brunet, Ms. Harris or Mr. Janisse today for information and an itinerary.
· Last night the girls played a tough St. Anne's team. The girls came out strong defensively and at hulk time were in a 9 point game. Though a tight game throughout, the girls wore down and suffered a 45-30 loss. The girls were led by Alyssa Arundine and Natalia Glaz who played strong throughout. Please dismiss the girls at 10:30am as the head to Sarnia.
· Anyone who may have found a Black Fitbit, would you please return to the main office. Thank you!
· Last night, the junior girls basketball team faced a big challenge as they hosted the St Anne's Saints, a perennial powerhouse and defending WECSSAA champs. Up to the task, the Villanova girls pulled out to an early lead and never looked back. They used suffocating defense and big-time rebounding to secure a big 40-25 victory. Congrats to the girls and we will resume practices next week.