Announcements December 2, 2015
· Attention Graduates: Its Grad photo time! Lifetouch will be here to take grad portraits starting on December 7, 2015. Appointments times will be taken quickly so be sure to sign up right away. Your appointments are made ON LINE. You can find a link to the appointment site on the school home page or by looking at the back of your appointment notice or on one of the many posters that are hung up in the school. The website is www.lifetouch.ca/qkgrads
· Would members of this year's tennis team please see Mr. Carosella today in the science prep room or room 225 for some important information.
· Donate for Doughnuts! On Friday December 4th, Canadian Blood Services will be hosting a blood drive here at Villanova. If you are 17 or older and wish to donate blood the sign up sheets are on the counter in the LCC. See Ms. Russo if you have any questions. As a special incentive, the 1st period class with the most successful blood donations will win a doughnut party courtesy of Tim Hortons. To those who have signed up...Be sure to stay hydrated, eat a good breakfast and bring photo ID with you on Friday.
· Students helping Ms Russo with the blood drive should see her today in room 224 during home room
· Hey wildcats just a reminder Friday is your last day to bring in unopened soaps, face washes, toothbrushes, baby wipes, and shampoo and conditioner. We take for granted these products everyday. So let's give back. The 3rd period class with the most products will have a desert party!
· Tonight our wildcat curlers play St.Joe's and Massey at Roseland. Teachers please release curlers at 200. Would Brett Hrynewich, Alex Matte and Gavin Scholey please see Ms Tellier at the end of the announcements in room 222 for a very very very important meeting.
· If you are a student in Grade 9 and are interested in participating in the the After School Grade 9 Math program to review basic math skills, practice EQAO type questions, and learn how to access online math resources to help you learn, you can still register by attending the next session which will be in Room 232 with Mrs. Prieur tomorrow night after school from 2:25 - 3:25.
· Jr. Boys are to meet in the atrium at 3:30 today.