Announcements May 28, 2015
· Attention Graduates: If you wish to be recognized with a Silver Cord at Graduation for completing more than 100 hours of Community Service Hours, you must submit these to the Guidance Office by Thursday, May 29. Forms submitted after this date will be accepted but you will not receive a Silver Cord. If you want this recognition at Graduation, submit your hours to Ms. Charlebois in Guidance by Friday, May 29.
· Attention grade 12 students, ElMara flowers will be here Next Wednesday, June 3 and Thursday June 4th for Corsage and Bouteniere orders. The cost is $35.00 for the package and the flowers will be available for pick up at Villanova the morning of Prom.
· Attention all dance team members there will be a quick meeting in the auditorium immediately. All dance team members!
· All members of the Boys Baseball Team are asked to meet in the Team Room for a short meeting following this announcement. Thank You!
· Would all members of the Senior Girls Soccer Team please report to room 201 following this announcement for an important meeting.
· The Annual Athletic Banquet has been scheduled for Monday June 8th at the Fogolar Furland Club starting at 5:00. Tickets for athletes are available in the phys ed office until next Thursday June 4th. Tickets are also available for parents and friends for $20.00. Don't miss this event. We have many reasons to celebrate all of our athletic accomplishments so come out for our year celebration
· This announcement is from Guidance and goes out to all students: This is a reminder to all students that summer school applications are still available. The due date to apply is Friday, June 5/15. So if you have planned to attend summer school or have not yet handed in your summer school application please see your counsellor as soon as possible before this June 5/15 due date.