Announcements November 4, 2015
· Little Shop cast must see Ms. Grado today
· The Performing Arts New York trip deposit is due Nov. 10
· Would all members of the skating team please return their forms to Ms. Nolan ASAP.
· Any girl wishing to play girls volleyball are asked to sign up outside the phys ed office. We will be starting try outs for all girls not playing basketball next Monday at 5:30. If you have any questions please see Ms McMahon in the phys ed office.
· Curlers the bus leaves for Roseland at 2:45 today Wednesday for practice. You must be ready as the bus leaves by 2:50. See ms Tellier if you have any questions.
· Attention all Student Parliament members, there is a meeting this week after school on Thursday in the LCC.
· This year’s Semi-Formal (Midnight in Morocco) is on Friday, November 20th at the Fogolar Furlan Club. Tickets are $40 and go on sale tomorrow, Wednesday, November 4th – Friday, November 6th on both lunches. The Semi-Formal is open to any grade 9, 10 or 11 students. Before purchasing a ticket students must present a signed contract. If you wish to bring a guest from another school, your guest must have a signed contract AND a signed guest pass. All forms can be found on the counter in the main office. See Mme. Spada or Mrs. Curran for further questions.
· Robotics team members --
There will be a meeting this Thursday at 6:30 pm in the LCC for members of the Villanova Robotics team and their parents. New members are always welcome! Please see Ms. Greenwood or Mr. Scott for more information.
- For all of the Europe travellers who signed up for fundraising, there is a brief meeting this Thursday at 8:00 in the art room. See you there!
- Art club is cancelled this week. We will resume next Wednesday.
· Lastnight the Sr. girls basketball team improved to 6 and 2 with a come from behind win of 40-38 of Catholic Central. Timely defence was played in the fourth quarter by all. The girls play Kingsville tonight in our gym at 4pm.
· Just a reminder that today the Novavilla Cafe is open and we are offering a Grilled Cuban Sandwich with Salad along with our regular menu. Hope to see you there.