Announcements June 7, 2016
· The girl’s softball season came to an end yesterday with a hard fought semifinal game vs Amherst. The girls put up 17 runs but fell just short. Best of luck to graduating seniors Robyn Marentette and Jacklyn Yewchyn. Also, special congratulations to first team all stars Carli Dumeah and Mary O'Neil!!
· Attention all Junior and Senior Girls Soccer team members: athletic banquet tickets must be picked up by this Friday if you plan on attending. See Ms. McMahon in the phys ed office to pick them up. Also, any outstanding soccer uniforms must be given to Mr. Corazza immediately. Finally, Lindsey Campbell is to get her athletic fee money to Mr. Corazza ASAP.
· Today, today, today is the school wide BBQ for anyone who is hungry for a burger, hotdog, chips, pop or a freeze. We will be located at the concession stand at the grandstand. Burgers are $3, hotdogs are $2 and a combo plate with 3 items is 5 and 4 dollars and all plates come with penne pasta salad.
Hope to see you there!
· For students or staff interested in taking animals from the living lab home for the summer, please pick up and fill out the permission form, then come for training and a habitat for your animal of choice. Lastly, enjoy your new friend for the summer
· Junior boys soccer players are reminded to see Mr. Crep for their athletic tickets for Tuesday June 14th - your tickets are already paid for and they can be picked up in the athletic office before Friday June 10th.
· Students are reminded that deposits for the trip are due June 9th, see Ms. Voegeli or Ms. Bastien.