Announcements September 28, 2016
· Today and tomorrow will be the last 2 days to purchase SPC discount cards. They will be available at the beginning of both lunches on for $10.
· Mr. Zajacz's period three Careers class is reminded to take second lunch today.....* repeat*
· Attention Youth Troop members. There will be a meeting after school today in room 221. New members are always welcome.
· This is a reminder that there will be a social justice meeting after school in Room 208. New members are always welcome.
· Last night the Sr. Girls basketball took on the Holy Name Knights in their gym. Though the girls had injuries in flu they set the pace for the game and controlled the tempo. In a slow game, your Wildcats upset the Knights by the score of 34-31 for their first win of the season. The girls travel to St. Anne tonight to take on the Saints. Girls the bus is leaving at 2:30.
· Mr. Crep's Period #4 students who are not writing the literacy test during period#4 are to report to the LCC for attendance with Mr. Sleiman.
· We Will Rock You Dance auditions are taking place today in the auditorium. Anyone still interested in auditioning can complete the singing and acting portion in room 112 at the beginning of either lunch. The call back list will be posted at the end of the day on the drama door.
· Last night the senior boy’s volleyball team secured their first win of the season by defeating Kingsville 3 sets to 0. The boys were trailing in the second set 11-3 but clawed back to secure the victory. Special recognition goes out to Christian Stella for his excellent defense and passing, Dylan Langlois for his great setting, and Matty V for his 7 kills out of left side. Good luck this Thursday against Catholic Central.
· Mr. Pascot would like to see the following golfers right after announcements in room 108.
· Attention GSA members: We will be having TWO meetings a week starting this Friday. First lunch people please go to 202 on YOUR lunch and Second lunch people go to room 104 on YOUR lunch. New members are ALWAYS welcome.
· Anyone interested in becoming involved in the art club is welcomed after school every Tuesday from 2:30 until 4:00 in room 113. You don't need to be involved in an art class to join. Ms. Bastien
· There will be a parent meeting Monday, October 3rd at 6:00 in the art room for information regarding the Europe trip. Ms. Bastien and Mrs. Voegeli
· For All interested Costa Rica travelers There are very limited spots left, get all of your paper work in ASAP. A copy of your passport is also required. Note: There will be a parent’s information meeting this Thursday in room 228 at 5 o'clock, for all students that have their paper work in. Thank you Mr. C