Announcements September 29, 2016
· Last night the Senior girls basketball team played the back end of back to back at St. Anne's. Despite having only five players for the first half the girls competed well and trailed by 13. However, fatigue caught up to the girls and the were defeated 43-25. The girls league record is now 1 and 1. Practice tonight is at 4pm
· Attention GSA members: We will be having TWO meetings a week starting this Friday. First lunch people please go to 202 on YOUR lunch and Second lunch people go to room 104 on YOUR lunch. New members are ALWAYS welcome.
· Tennis team members who have not handed in their consent forms to Mr. Carosella need to do so before Tuesday's tournament.
· Would the following please see Ms. Bastien in room 113 directly after announcements.
and Carly Markham
· There will be a parent meeting Monday, October 3rd at 6:00 in the art room for information regarding the Europe trip. Ms. Bastien and Mrs. Voegeli
· Today is the last day to purchase SPC discount cards. They will be available at the beginning of both lunches for $10 each.
· Hey Wildcats! This Friday, we will be commemorating the children who attended residential school in Canada. Residential schools were put in place to force aboriginal children out of their beliefs and traditions. Please accessorize your uniform on Friday in honour of those children who faced many hardships in residential schools.
· Any Senior French Immersion students interested in a private tutoring position are to see Mme Beneteau by Friday September 30th.
· The Junior Football team suffered their first loss of the season last night to Holy Names. Despite the loss, the boys are to be congratulated on their effort throughout the game. On offence, the Wildcats were led by James Hanlon who rushed for 125 yards including a 50 yard touchdown run. Defensively, Dominic Price recorded 8 solo tackles and 2 forced fumbles. Great effort!
· For All interested Costa Rica travelers : There are very limited spots left, get all of your paper work in ASAP. A copy of your passport is also required. Note: There will be a parents information meeting this Today in room 228 at 5 o'clock, for all students that have thier paper work in. Thank you Mr C