Announcements November 14, 2016
· The Life Skills Department will be holding its second annual talent show during period 2 on Tuesday, November 22nd. Singing, dancing, blues and comedy, this show has it all. Tickets are $2 each on a whole class buyout. Teachers can contact Mr.Bondy to reserve seats.
· Okay sports fans curling season is about to begin. Today after school marks the season opener for our very own curling team. Villanova faces off against Kingsville at 330. Sweep well team!! remember clean shoes and dress warm.
· All Sr. girls interested in playing volleyball tryouts begin tonight. Please meet outside the gym at 3:45 ready to go!
· All girls in grade 9 and 10 that wish to try out for the junior girls volleyball team are to be changed and ready to go in the gym for 4:00 today. See you there ladies!
· All swimmers must submit their forms to Mrs Ibrahim during homeroom in Room 131. Please bring your forms to room 131 at this time.
· Congratulations to Daniella Coombe who placed in the top 10 for her case study presentation at DECA regionals in Waterloo this Saturday. Great efforts were also put forth by the other DECA memebers who representated Villanova with grace and intelligence.
· Attention all students interested in joining the Model United Nations team; a representative and former graduate of Villi will be here on both lunches to meet with you and explain what VILMUN - Villanova Model United Nations is all about. We will prepare for a spring mock united nations debate at University of Windsor; and today is an important introductory meeting. If you are planning on being part of the Villanova Model United Nations team, please come to room 131 for an important meeting during first lunch- rm 131 at 12:00 (last 15 minutes of lunch) and during second lunch- rm 131 at 12:15 (first 15 minutes of 2nd lunch) x2(repeat please)
· To all grade 9 and 10 boys who would like to try out for this year's Junior basketball team, tryouts will be held this Wedndesday, from 530-7:00 and Thursday, from 2:30-4:00. Please see Mr. Dufour if you have any questions.