Announcements November 15, 2016
· The Life Skills Department will be holding its second annual talent show during period 2 on Tuesday, November 22nd. Singing, dancing, blues and comedy, this show has it all. Tickets are $2 each on a whole class buyout. Teachers can contact Mr.Bondy to reserve seats.
· The Jr. Boys Volleyball team will be taking their team photo on Thursday during period 1. Please be ready with your uniform.
· Throwing some Fierce rocks is exactly what Villanova did last night in curling action. Our Villanova teams won one game with a score of 7 to 3 and the other team tied with a score of 6 to 6. Brandon Bernardon and Nicholas Unis played great skips to their newly formed teams for the season. practise tonight team as game #2 is Wednesday for all of us
· New York, New York. All grade 11 & 12 drama, dance and English students interested in going to New York with the Arts dept please see Ms. Grado in room 112 today.
· Teachers please dismiss the swim team at 12:15 pm to attend their swim meet at the aquatics centre.
· Attention Villanova students. This year's Coats for Kids campaign will kick off this Thursday. Please bring in your new or gently used winter clothing items to your 4th period class. Items to be brought in include coats, gloves, hats and scarves. There will be a collection this Thursday as well as Monday Nov. 21st. The class that collects the most items will receive a pizza party. Mr. Strong's leadership students will be visiting your 4th period class today to give all the details.
· Hey Villanova..were back with the La Villanova Cafe lunches, and today we are offering our Jumbo Pizza for 2$ for today only, and we also have Ravioli with a Blush Sauce and Springmix Salad. Hope to see you there!
· Jazz band and senior concert band is cancelled this week. See you all next week.
· For those interested in joining VILMUN- Villi Mock United Nations team, there will be an introductory meeting Monday, November 21 after school from 2:20-3:50. If you missed the meeting yesterday-no worries, our university rep will be here to guide and help us set up. It will be the first important introductory meeting. Meetings will take place every 2-3 weeks after this important introductory meeting. Monday, Nov 21, after school in room 131.