ANNOUNCEMENTS MARCH 24, 2017
· Students who received a notice regarding the next set of math contests are reminded that their responses are due today to either Mrs. Hyland or Miss Baltrusiunas.
· With today's warm weather, Track and Field athletes are invited to get extra training in. See you at 2:30. Any students who are interested in joining the track and field team are still welcome to do so. Come prepared with outdoor running gear and meet on the track after school on Monday. Have a great weekend.
· The weight room will be closed after school today. Workouts will resume on Monday.
· Attention grad 9 and 10 girls interested in junior soccer: there will be a sign-up immediately following these announcements in room 118. Tryout will be next week.
· Congratulations to the figure skating team for their strong performance at the South Western Ontario High School Competition yesterday. Of particular note was Hailey MacKay's 2nd place finish in her free skate event. We would like to bid farewell and good luck to our two senior skaters, Nicole Frowley and Sophia Beluli, and thank them for their commitment to the team over the past four years.
· Attention jr and sr badminton teams next practice for both teams will be Monday at 2:30. The practice times for the rest of the week will be posted outside the phys-ed office on the calendar...... please check them out. Sr team members participating in the tournament this weekend bring your permission form to Mrs. La Porta now if you have not done so. All team members are reminded to bring in their money for their shirts.
· Would the semester one science students who were interested in going to the Ontario Science Centre please see Mrs. Russo or Mr. Carosella for details and permission forms. Those students who already have permission forms should hand them in ASAP to reserve their seat on the bus.
· Junior Boys Soccer tryouts continue Monday morning at 6:30 am sharp indoors in our gym. Please use the phys.ed entrance - doors will be open at 6am.
· Hey wildcats, there will be a mandatory student council meeting Thursday March 30th. Since there will be lots to discuss, all members must be there and new members are always welcome. Thank you & see you then
· Attention all grade 10 students - extra literacy help is available today on both lunches. Students can come with questions about next week's literacy test and can practice sample questions. Come to Conference Room B near the elevator upstairs. Anyone writing the literacy test on March 30th is welcome
· Attention Sr. Boys Soccer team... our next practice will be Monday at 5:30... that's Monday at 5:30 in the gym.