ANNOUNCEMENTS June 19, 2017
· ATTENTION GRADUATES: Is the death of one or both of your parents the reason you cannot afford to attend College or University next year? If you have serious intentions to attend College or University next year but due to financial problems may not be able to, then be sure to stop by the guidance office and pick up an application for the BBF Bursary. Up to $4000 will be awarded to a student in need. Once again, applications for the $4000 BBF Bursary are available at guidance to a deserving student who has suffered the loss of one or both parents. Come to guidance for more details.
· The weight room will be closed today Monday June 19th.
· Attention Grade 12 Students:
· Starting on Thursday, June 22nd you have the opportunity to help the Life Skills Department by donating your used uniforms to us. If you bring in a minimum of 2 pieces that are washed and on hangers you will receive a Casual Dress Pass for the Exam Period. We have an urgent need for skorts, sweaters and shorts. All proceeds from the Used Uniform Sales go directly into the Life Skills program helping to provide special trips for our students. Thanks in advance for your support. All uniforms can be brought to the Life Skills hallway on the mornings of Exam Days.
· A reminder to all those all stars who's pictures were not taking last week your picture will be taken today. Please meet in the gym at the beginning of 4th period.
· Any students who would like to volunteer their time to help out with Grade 9 Orientation Day, please sign your name on the sign-up sheet in Student Services. Students who wish to volunteer must be available for a mandatory two-hour meeting on the morning of Tuesday, August 29th. The Grade 9 Orientation Day will take place on Wednesday, August 30th here at Villanova, from 8am - 2pm. Community Service hours will be granted to all those who volunteer. Please see Mrs. Muscedere for further details.