Announcements September 13, 2017
· Would those grade 11 and 12 students who are trying out for tennis please see Mr. Carosella immediately after announcements in room 225 for some very important information.
· Reminder to the jr boys volleyball team practice is tonight at 5:30 sharp.
· All music rehearsals are beginning this week. If you love music and want to play everyone is welcome. Tonight after school is Jazz band which is open to all grades, and senior band for grades 10 through 12 is Tomorrow . If you missed Junior concert band and choir, junior band rehearses every Monday, and choir rehearses every Tuesday . All rehearsals run until 4pm. Information is posted on the music room door number 106.
· Any outstanding shirt orders for the jr and sr football teams must be submitted to Mrs Coste immediately! All Sr fees are also due today!
· Mark your calendars!!! Tomorrow night @7pm your sr boys football team takes on Kennedy at Windsor stadium! Get a group of friends together, Find a ride, dig out your school spirit, and get ready to cheer your heart out for your sr boys! This is definitely a game you don't want to miss!!
· This is a reminder that the Social Justice Club will me meeting after school today in room 206
· A reminder to all Student Council members that our first meeting is today after school in the Auditorium.
· Those students who are trying out for the tennis team but did not attend Monday's practice are invited to practice tonight at the Anderdon Courts. If you are not sure where these courts are, or need other tennis team information, see Mr. Carosella for details. Tonight is the last night to tryout.
· Attention to all students interested in auditioning for the dance team. There will be two separate auditions. First one will be the Grade 10, 11,&12 Audition on Mon. Sept 19th at 2:30 in the auditorium. The second one will be the Gr. 9 Audition Tues. Sept. 20 at 2:30 in the in the Dance Room. Be prepared to Dance!!!! If there are any questions see Mrs Harris in Room 137 (Dance Room)
· Do you like snakes, lizards or turtles? Come by the living lab and learn how to care and maintain these wonderful animals! Living lab will begin this Wed., after school until 3:30 and will continue on Monday and Wednesdays throughout the semester. All are welcome. Room 228, the Living Lab
· Villanova Youth Troop is an organization with the Canadian cancer society to raise funds and awareness around issues related to cancer. We are having our first meeting tomorrow in the LCC if you would like to contribute to the cause. Many of you will recall the hugely successful Relay for Life event in June, which raised $43,000 for the Canadian Cancer Society. Volunteer hours will be given; everyone is welcomed to join our team. Come to the LCC right after school tomorrow.