Announcements September 8, 2017
· To any grade 9 and 10 girls who are interested in trying out for the junior girls basketball team, the tryouts will begin on Monday at 5:30 in our gym
· All music rehearsals are beginning next week. If you love music and want to play everyone is welcome. Junior band is Monday for grades 9 and 10. If you like to sing, choir is Tuesday, Jazz band which is open to all grades is Wednesday, and senior band for grades 10 through 12 is Thursday. All rehearsals run until 4pm. Information is posted on the music room door number 106.
· Villanova golf try outs begin Monday September 11th at Fox Glen golf course. Tee times begin at 2:45 at a cost of $20. If you have not signed up yet, see Mr Pascot rm 108 after announcements.
· Tryouts for the senior boys volleyball team continue today after school from 2:30pm-4:00pm and Monday from 4:00-5:30pm. New players are welcome.
· Sr Football practice will start on the back field at 2:30 sharp today!
New players still welcome to come out and show us what you got!
The following players need to see Mrs Coste in Rm 133 immediately
· Attention tennis players. If you have played competetive tennis, taken lessons, or are a strong recreational player and would like to try out for this year's team, please see Mr. Carosella today in room 225 or the science office during lunch 2 for details. You can be on the tennis team as well as on another sports team. Try outs will begin Monday after school. Again, please see Mr. Carosella for details about this year's tennis team.
· On Sunday, there is walk to kick off suicide prevention week for Canadian Mental health. Registration is free, t shirt is $15, donations welcome. St Clair college sports plex starting at 8:30 am. For more information please see Mrs. Verardi in Campus Ministry. Community service opportunity.
· All next week Campus Crew will promoting suicide prevention with yellow shirt day, yellow ribbons being handed out. Campus crew members will meet Monday in Campus ministry room 102 on your lunch. Everyone is welcome to come and plan.
· Monday we are asking for student volunteers to help with our grade 9 parent night. Please wear spirit wear shirts with uniform bottoms and be here that evening helping the grade 9's and their families.