Announcements October 4 , 2017
· VILMUN is seeking an experienced VILMUN rep to be chairperson, and run in-school conferences. Cordelia Beluli, this means you; please see Mrs. Ibrahim regarding this very important position in room 131.
· Today in the La Nova Villa Cafe in rm 107 we are offering Chicken Burgers or Sausage on a Bun and our Jumbo Pizza. Hope to see you there!
· All money and order forms for football sweaters are due TODAY! This is for all Jr and Sr players. Please see Mrs Coste in Rm 133 ASAP
· Last night the Sr. Girls basketball team took on Holy Name is there gym for thier first league game of the season. It was a tight contest throughout, but the girls came up just short by the score of 34-27. The girls were led by Ally Schembri who had 12 points and 10 boards. The girls take on Essex in Essex this Thursday at 4 pm.
· For the 2018 Costa Rica travelers! There will be a Parent info meeting at 4:00 in room 228, today .All itineraries and forms will be reviewed
· The boys golf team please report to rm 108 for a breif but very important meeting regarding OFSAA.
· There will be a half hour meeting for VILMUN after school today in room 131; anyone interested in Model UN, please attend our final planning and intro meeting tonight after school; as our first conference will be coming up soon. If unable to attend meeting after school, please sign up outside of room 131 "Ask not what the world can do for you, but what you can do for the world..."-Model UN
· Congratulations to the junior football team on their 29-7 win over Catholic Central. On offence, the Wildcats were led by Anthony Paossi who scored two touchdowns. Alex Maclellan also score on a 35 yard touchdown pass from Aiden Israel. Josh Rosa added another score for the Wildcats. A special mention goes out to the offensive line and receivers Frank Noens and Dawson Taylor for their outstanding blocking. Great job Wildcats!
· Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Wanted Dead Or Alive, We Built This City. If you love these songs and many other 80's songs then come out for this years musical "Rock of Ages". Auditions will be held next week October 10th, 11th and 12th. Sign up sheets are on the drama door right now. If you have any questions please see Ms. Grado in room 112
· This is a reminder that the Social Justice Club will be meeting today after school in room 206.
· The Villanova WiredCats Robotics team is powering up for another exciting season - our goal is to make it to the World Robotics Championships for the third year in a row! If you would like to be a part of this exciting "sport for the mind", please see Ms. Greenwood in room 210 to sign up. We will be holding our first meeting for new Robotics team members TONIGHT at 6:30 pm.Come by room 210 for more information -- all grades are welcome to join!