Announcements November 30, 2017
· Attention Graduates. It’s Grad photo time! Lifetouch will be here to take grad portraits starting on December 6th. Appointment times will be taken quickly so be sure to sign up today. Your appointments are made ONLINE. You can find a link to the appointment site on the back of your information brochure that you received or on one of the many posters that are hung up in the school. The website is www.lifetouch.ca/qkgrads. Please keep in mind that only those graduation photographs taken through Lifetouch will be in the school’s yearbook and on the graduation composite.
· Any students interested in volunteering their time to help run the blood drive this Monday please see Ms. Russo in the science prep room or room 224 sometime today.
· The Flying V Pizza Co and Cafe, located in Rm 107, is open today and we offering our Jumbo Pizza Slice with Traditional and Gourmet Toppings, along with Perogies and Bacon, Baked Flavor Crisp Fries and for our main feature Lasagna. All foods are served with a side salad. Hope to see you there!
· On Monday December 4th, Canadian Blood Services will be hosting a blood drive here at Villanova. If you are 17 or older and wish to donate blood please see Ms. Russo in the science prep room or room 224. There are only 8 open appointment times still available.
· Sometimes we tend to take for granted how fortunate we are, mostly with the little things like being warm in the winter months! Make a selfless gesture and donate your winter clothes that no longer fit you to Coats for Kids. Donate such items as coats, hats, scarves, and gloves. Great job to date Wildcat family! Thank you to all those that have donated. Two days left and the classroom pizza party is becoming highly contested with Mrs. Grado's class still in the lead. Keep Donating Wildcats!
· Attention GSA members:
We will not be a meeting today. Instead we will meet next Thursday during second lunch as a full group. Watch for Reminds.
· Good morning: There is an Alpha meeting tonight from 2:30 to 4 in room 212. All are welcome to come for good food (Lasagna and chocolate milk) and good fellowship as we share our thoughts about the important questions in life.