Announcements November 6 , 2017
· Starting tomorrow Tuesday November 7th the weight room will be open after school from 2:30 - 3:45 and will be open every Tuesday and Thursday night. Appropriate clothing and water only are allowed! If you have any questions, please see Mr. LeClair in room 134.
· Attention boys' hockey players: please see the roster for tomorrow's exhibition game outside of room 231. Football and volleyball players seeking a late tryout are to sign the late tryout sheet
· Our cross country team capped off the season with some great performances at the OFSAA championships in Petawawa on Saturday. Lauren Malek placed 143rd in the midget girls race, River Renaud was 128th in the midget boys race and Ashley Maguire placed an amazing 44th in the junior girls race. It is an amazing feat to qualify for OFSAA cross country as an individual so please congratulate them on their success! The coaches are really proud of your performances. Also a reminder to the rest of the team to please return your uniforms to Mr Paling as soon as possible.
· All sr boys football players are expected to meet in the locker room today after school at 2:20 in order to clean out the locker room and return all your equipment! Attendance is mandatory!!!
· Attention all girls interested in trying out for senior girls volleyball tryouts begin on Tuesday at 4:00.
· This Wednesday, we will be having our monthly dress down day to support the animals of the living lab. Please bring in two dollars and three cans to support this cause. Passes will be in the teachers mailboxes on Wednesday morning, and living lab students will be around to collect the monies, while Mr. Paling's classes will pick up cans. Please support the animals and our local food banks.