Announcements October 30, 2017
· One of the students here at Villanova, Charlotte Salisbury, was recently in a movie called “Porcupine Lake”. This movie will be playing at the Capitol Theatre Monday Oct. 30 at 6pm as part of the Windsor International Film Festival. Please support Canadian film and your fellow wildcat by going to watch a movie.
· Attention all Grade 9, 10 and 11 students: This year's Semi Formal will be on Friday November 17th at the Fogolar Furlan Club. The theme is Carnival and tickets are $45.00 and will go on sale next Wednesday outside the cafeteria on both lunches. You must have a signed behaviour contact to purchase a ticket - also if you are bringing a guest from another school, you must have a signed behaviour contract and a signed guest pass for them in order to purchase a ticket for your guest. All contracts and guest passes are available on the counter in the main office. Please see Mrs. Spada, Mrs. Curran or Ms. Greenwood if you have any questions.
· There is a planning meeting tonight for November's security council in room 131 after school until 3:10; for VILMUN , join us to plan this month's security council topic, or submit ideas to room 131.
· All Sr. football players must see Mrs. Coste in 133 during homeroom today!
· This is just a reminder that there is a curling team tryout today at Roseland Golf and Curling Club. You must have a clean pair of shoes and proper attire to attend the tryout. Tryouts begin at 3:30. If you can't make it for any reason please see Ms Tellier in room 203 today.