ANNOUNCEMENTS FEBRUARY 27, 2017
· Due to the staff meeting, the weight room will be closed tonight for all non-track & field members. Any questions - see Mr. LeClair in room 134.
· Track and Field conditioning begins today! Be changed and ready to go at 2:30. Meet upstairs outside of the weight room.
· All members on the hockey team in grades 9 and 10 are to meet in room 203 on Tuesday at 8am for an important meeting.
· Good luck curlers on your big game tonight afterschool at 320 at Roseland. This is a season changing game because if Villanova wins we are on our way to WECSSAA and SWOSSAA! Hurry hard and sweep!!
· Students that are interested in writing the University of Toronto National Biology Competition this year, the signup sheet is located on the door to room 223.
· Attention all current grade 10 and 11 students! If you are interested in running for the position of Student Trustee for the 2017-2018 school year, please see Mrs. Spada or Mrs. Curran to sign-up and for more information. You have until Tuesday, February 28th to sign-up.
· If you enjoy to sing and would like to learn how to sing in an ensemble, choir rehearsals will resume on Tuesday after school in the music room. New Members are welcome. The junior concert band has a rehearsal tonight after school.
· Are you ready Villanova, the La Villanova Cafe will be opening for lunch starting tomorrow in rm 107 and we will be open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays of every week.
· Tomorrow we will be offering our Jumbo Pizza, Chicken burgers and fries and Quesdillas and all served with a side salad. Hope to see you there.
· A reminder to the sr badminton team tryouts continue tonight at 4:00. Junior team, tryouts continue tomorrow- girls at 2:30 and boys at 4:00. Thanks to all the boys who try out on Friday, boys are reminded to check the list for all those names who were invited back for another tryout.
· The students named in the attached file will be called to the cafeteria at the beginning of period 2 today to complete some paperwork for the Waterloo math contest that they will be writing on Tuesday morning. If the student cannot leave class at that time, please tell them to contact Mrs. Hyland in room 236 or Miss Baltrusiunas in room 233 before the end of Monday. These students will also be absent from period 1 on Tuesday, February 28th in order to participate in the Waterloo math contests and may be late to period 2.
· Thank you for supporting our math contest participants.Sorry for the error - Students will be called out at the beginning of period 2.
· Please come out and support the Villanova Girls' Hockey Team as they play game 1 of the WECSSA finals against St. Anne's at the Libro Arena at 3:15 today.