ANNOUNCEMENTS JANUARY 22, 2018
· This is a reminder to those students who received a notice from the Health Unit regarding your immunizations. The Health Unit requires that you return the notice to the school in the box that is found in the main office. These forms need to be updated with your immunization information. Failure to return these forms to the Health Unit will result in a school suspension. Please be sure to do this as soon as possible and before the end of this semester.
· Congrats to the junior boy’s basketball team who participated in the Massey Mustang tournament. The boys played exceedingly well on Friday defeating both Brennan and Riverside. However, Saturday the boys came up against a tough Massey team and were defeated easily. In the bronze medal game the team ran out of gas and were defeated by St. Joes. Special mention goes to Alex Boucher and Max Gerbil for a fine tournament.
· Boys are reminded to setup the gym immediately after school for their game against Walkerville.
· Good luck to everyone on the Villanova curling team as they play Massey tonight at Roseland at 3:30.
· Congratulations to the senior girl’s volleyball team who captured a silver finish at the Fanshawe tourney in London this past weekend. Special contracts to Breenah Winterburn and Meaghan Trotter who were voted to the tournament all-stars by coaches and players of the Fanshawe college team! Good luck to the girls who finish up regular season tonight with a game against Holy Names. Both junior and senior girls, taking the bus to the game, are reminded that the bus leaves right after school. Good luck ladies!
· We have recently heard from a few of our co-op employers about how much they like our co-op program and how we do things. In the past, we would call employers looking to take our co-op students. We now have a few employers that are calling us and looking for students! So congratulations to all our co-op students for being good ambassadors for Villanova while they are out at placement. Your diligence and excellent work on the job have helped our program grow. Thank you and keep up the great work!