ANNOUNCEMENTS April 20, 2018
- Attention all Graduates: the deadline for having your grad photos submitted for the yearbook is MAY 10th. If you have already had your photo taken with Lifetouch you don't need to do anything. If you haven't had your photo taken yet, or you have taken it with another photographer other than Lifetouch, see Mr. Corazza for details.
- Attention all Grade 12 students, there will be a Prom Committee Meeting on Tuesday after school in room 210. All grade 12 students are welcome to be a part of the committee!!
- Attention Graduates: If you wish to have a silver cord at Graduation, you must submit your 100 community service hours by THIS Thursday, April 26. There are NO exceptions - if you want a silver cord, your 100 hours must be submitted to Guidance by Thursday.
- Track and field team members are reminded that your completed forms can be handed in to Mr. Paling in rm 136 before or after 2nd period.
- Congratulations to the junior badminton team members who played at yesterday's WECSSAA tournament. All players qualified for next week's SWOSSAA tournament. Competing at SWOSSAA will be Alec Boucher, who won the bronze medal, Jen Hawkins, Sante Fallea, and Brooke Boucher.
- Members of the Villanova Green Team who are planting trees on Earth Day are reminded to be on site at 9:30am
- The following students must see Mr. Crep today right after this announcement:
Keon Shoushak, Dawson Taylor, and Antonio Brown
- Would members of the Green Team please meet in the atrium right now